Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Operative to join our team in Flixton/Bungay.
- This post is working Days (10 hour shift)
- The rate of pay is: £12.11 - £13.01 per hour
- Monitoring quality
- Carrying out temperature checks
- Accurately completing paperwork and recording information
- Ensure products being despatched are to customer specifications
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills and be a proactive team player.
- Be self-motivated
- Mentally alert, enthusiastic and energetic
- Have good attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training provided.
- 20 Days Holiday
- Opportunities for Overtime currently paid time and a half
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Full and Part Time Contracts Available
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Free buses to work for the from certain routes (from Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft)
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
About the Company
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to make things happen with agility and pace, the motivation to thrive on challenge - and the desire to lead the food industry.
We should know. In just 20 years, the 2 Sisters Food Group has grown to become a 23,000-strong team that creates a mind-boggling array of the finest food, from pizzas, pies and puddings, to ready meals, red meats and soups. And we’re built on people like you: a solid Production Operative who has what it takes to make an impact in the Poultry division, which produces a range of products including fresh, frozen and BBQ lines. This site processes 1.1 million birds a week and supplies most major supermarkets.
2 Sisters Food Group