A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Advisor, this role will be involved with both recruitment and HR providing exposure to a variety of different areas within manufacturing. This is an ideal role for a Recruitment Advisor to expand their horizons into the world of HR.
As Recruitment Advisor you will focus on the weekly paid positions, creating marketing material in line with brand guidelines in order to source for the best candidates out there. You will be involved in the full recruitment life cycle from initially sourcing candidates to assisting with the interview process and delivering offers. You will also get involved in projects including recruitment events and referral schemes. From a HR perspective you will be responsible for dealing with all new starters to help manage the onboarding process. This will include arranging the starter paperwork (Contract, offer letter, references etc.), arranging training requirements including inductions, along with supporting the HR team on various other tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
- · Previous experience within a fast paced recruitment environment
- High volume is a must
- · Must demonstrate social media knowledge
- · Organisational and time management skills
- · Work with people from various levels within the organisation
- · Self-driven, resilient and able to work under pressure
- · HR Admin (desirable)
- · Second language (desirable)
- · Ability to deal with all levels in an organisation
- · Always willing to go the extra mile
- Hours of work: 40
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on site canteen
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- Progression and Development Opportunities
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food. We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group