Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Production Operative to join our team in Flixton/Bungay.
- This post is working Days
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 05.00 – 15.30, 3 weekly rotating shift pattern.
- The rate of pay is: £11. 07 per hour
Main duties undertaken by our Production Operatives will include:
- To produce and deliver production to the customers required quality standards.
- To process, sort and pack poultry products as well as basic machine operation
- Monitor the output to check that it is line with company standards
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Production Operative will have a 'can do' attitude and a passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment. You'll need to enjoy working at pace and have determination to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- 20 Days Holiday
- Opportunities for Overtime currently paid time and a half
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Full and Part Time Contracts Available
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Free buses to work for the from certain routes (from Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft)
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
About the Company
We are a leading UK food company and we’re truly proud of the role we play in helping to feed the nation.
Together with 14,000 of our colleagues, we’re fanatical about food. From chicken to curries, from pizzas to pies - we’re on a mission to deliver great quality and innovative meal ideas each and every day.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work at primary sites, where chickens are delivered from nearby farms for processing, and also at cutting sites where portioning, deboning and filleting of chicken takes place. UK Poultry predominantly produces private label products for major retailers.
2 Sisters Food Group