Are you looking to kick start your career in Engineering? Do you hold a minimum 2:2 degree in an Engineering discipline? Have you graduated within the last three years?
We are looking for Graduate Engineers to join our two year graduate scheme at our site in Sandycroft.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive a sufficient number of suitable applications. Previous applicants need not apply.
What will I be doing?
Starting in October 2023 our two-year graduate scheme follows a carefully designed programme.
The role of a Graduate Engineer in food processing can be hugely varied and extremely rewarding. Your day-to-day tasks may include carrying out both electrical and mechanical work such as planned maintenance activity, reacting to breakdowns, investigating and eliminating problems and working on continuous improvement projects. Its a hands-on role in a fast paced, busy environment.
This 2 year programme will provide you with valuable exposure and insight into our organisation and into strategic projects? Initially a fixed term contract with long term opportunities for the right candidate.
The Ideal Candidate
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll have graduated with a minimum 2:2 degree in an Engineering discipline within the last 3 years.
- You’ll be motivated with a passion for all things food and engineering, and you’ll be naturally curious about improving the way things work.
- You’ll be calm under pressure, with lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- You’ll love working with and learning from your colleagues
Previous applicants need not apply.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll learn how we work and have opportunities to become the next generation of our future leaders.
- You’ll experience different areas of our operations, work with state-of-the-art equipment, be given real tasks and be empowered to make real decisions.
- You’ll be supported and encouraged to study for a qualification linked to your role and you’ll have access to a qualified coach, mentor, and buddy.
And alongside your salary or hourly pay you'll get an extensive benefits package which includes our pension scheme and a range of employee discounts. Also, to help you further, you’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Scheme and onsite wellbeing and Occupational Health Support, so you can lean on us whenever you need to.
2 Sisters Food Group