Great opportunities to help feed the nation at a leading UK food manufacturing company.
Here at 2 Sisters Food Group we are proud to be counted amongst the nation's key workers with our relentless work helping to feed Great Britain. We currently have exciting opportunities for Good Manufacturing Practice GMP Auditor CCTV to join the team in West Bromwich.
The hours of work and shift patterns are: 2pm - 10pm Monday - Friday (Flexible for early start on Mondays)
The rates of pay are: £10.67
Your role will be to monitor live/reactive CCTV systems and carry out the appropriate response to any food safety, GMP or procedural breaches identified.
- Alternate every hour between monitoring food safety and GMP compliance on CCTV camera screens (all cameras, all areas) and walking the floor physically verifying conformance against site GMP rules and engaging with team leaders and area managers to resolve potential issues.
- Continuous monitoring even when the factory is on break as line clearance and hygiene activities may be taking place at this time.
- Maintaining an accurate log of monitoring activities and any breaches observed.
- Challenge and support when non-compliant practices are observed.
- Record observations of non-compliant practices and actions taken on a database.
- Monitor the implementation of any new ways of working or improvement actions.
- Ensure swift resolution of issues or escalation to management as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have good attention to detail
- Have excellent understanding of the site GMP rules and be able to explain the reasons behind these rules to operators, supervisors and managers
- Previous experience in QA or QC roles advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Be able to speak and write very good English
- Be confident in engaging teams at all levels and proactive in preventing significant GMP breaches
- Be focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and lean processes
- Be results driven
- A strong, confident communicator
Hours of work: 36.25
Pay rates: £10.67
Opportunities for overtime
A COVID 19 safe environment.
28 days holiday
Free on site parking
Discounted buses to work available
Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
Employee assistance programme.
Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group