Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Flixton/Bungay.
- This post is working Nights
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 4on 4off shift pattern.
- The salary is: £40 - 44.5k pa depending on experience.
- Reporting directly to Engineering night shift supervisor our Electrical Maintenance Engineer will:
- Maintain all electrical equipment on site in the safest and most efficient manner.
- Adhering to site engineering procedure.
- Reactive maintenance to machinery and plant. Individually or as part of a team.
- To carry out nightly planned preventative maintenance and inspections.
- Work well independently as a shift electrician, fault finding, understanding electrical drawings and schematics.
- To be confident with decision making on diagnosing equipment failures.
- Ensure you work safely at all times, adhering to the 2SFG Health and Safety procedure.
- Good housekeeping and completing jobs to a satisfactory standard always complying with food manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to prioritise jobs on plant critical equipment in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
The role is fast paced and our successful candidate will hold the following qualifications:
- Industry recognised electrical qualification.
- NVQ level 3 and above
- 17th edition electrical (Desirable)
- Testing and inspection (Desirable)
You will also have:
- A strong background in electrical fault finding.
- Previous experience working within a food manufacturing environment and therefore familiar with the machinery and processes involved.
- The ability to work under pressure when needed, e.g. during breakdowns.
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen on site
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Full and Part Time Contracts Available
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Free buses to work for the from certain routes
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group