Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Tray Wash Operative to join our team in Flixton/Bungay.
- This post is working Nights
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 4pm - 12am.
- The salary is: £10.62 ph.
We currently have a vacancy in our tray wash department working on the tray wash line, The post holder will be responsible for stacking trays into the tray wash to be cleaned, ensuring the line runs smoothly. Unloading the machine and stacking the trays in the correct order ready to be despatched/used within the factory.
The Ideal Candidate
No previous experience of working in a factory is required as full training will be given however, our ideal candidate will need to have
- great attention to detail
- the ability to work as part of a team
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen on site
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Full and Part Time Contracts Available
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Free buses to work for the from certain routes
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group