We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Stores Planner to join our Stores teams in Willand, Devon.
- This post is working Days, Monday to Friday
- The hours of work are: 8am - 4pm
As a Stores Planner your role will be to manage packaging and materials that come into site.
- Forecasting packaging, consumables and ingredients using information from previous usage
- Placing orders on selected suppliers
- Booking in stock upon receipt of deliveries with suppliers
- Assisting the finance team to reconcile invoices ensuring full end to end supply process
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, perhaps in a manufacturing environment.
They will also have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills to spot any errors with orders
- Computer literate with experience using excel or forecasting software
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- A Covid-19 safe environment
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Trade Union
- Free Off Street parking
- Employee of the month rewards
- Seasonal Events
About the Company
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work across ten primary sites across the UK, where chickens are transported from nearby farms for processing and at our cutting sites prepared for portioning, deboning, and filleting. UK Poultry predominantly produces private-label products for major retailers. We know our proficiency is in processing, so we work with experts in other fields such as: hatching, farming, animal husbandry and transport to ensure that our supply chain is as effective and efficient as possible.
2 Sisters Food Group