Come and join us! We currently have an exciting opportunities for a Quality Auditor to join our team in Thetford.
- This post is working days
- The hours of work and shift patterns are: 06:00 - 18.00, on a 4on 4off shift rotation
- The rate of pay is: £11.50 per hour.
- To comply with and uphold all company Health and Safety Procedures.
- The completion of periodic Food Safety, Quality and GMP related audits.
- The completion of ad-hoc audits as deemed necessary by the Shift QA Manager
- Ensure that the site CCP’s are effectively managed by the Operations team in-line with the defined procedure. All deviations from procedure are to be robustly managed and brought back into control.
- Issue Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) where an established protocol or standard has been compromised. The NCR is to be managed by the issuing Quality Auditor until completion of the corrective action.
- Coaching and mentoring of operations employees on technical issues where necessary
- Competency assessments of operations employees completing CCP’s and QCP’s
- Real time auditing of process control sheets (spot-check basis)
- Scale and probe calibrations
- Water quality checks
- Managing non-conforming product across the site.
- To conduct spot checks on temperatures of product on production lines as required
- To ensure compliance with all QAS/Quality Contracts
- To conduct and record all swab checks.
- To ensure key ingredients meet the required specifications through inspection upon intake.
- To conduct daily start-up checks on Checkweigher and ACS systems.
- Attend all Tier 1 & SIC meetings – communicate issues and cascade information both downwards from senior team to shop floor and upwards from shop floor to management where required.
- Obtaining the correct information and documentation required for export.
- Conduct taste panels.
- Carry out job related tasks on an ad-hoc basis as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid level of Computer Literacy, Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Food Safety Lvl 3
- HACCP Lvl 3
- Allergen Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Dealing with conflict
- Time Management
- 20 Days Holiday
- Opportunities for overtime
- Free onsite parking
- Free buses from Norwich or Wymondham
- Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks and fruit
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training including L1 & 2 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month and ‘My Bright Idea’ awards
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Wellbeing support on site
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
About the Company
2 Sisters Thetford is an added value site; designing, producing and packaging breaded products using best in class equipment, which enables the site to deliver significant environmental benefits. The low-energy building is the flagship development within the 2 Sisters group.
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
2 Sisters Food Group