Come and join us! We currently have permanent opportunities for Production Operatives to join our team in Willand, Devon.
- This post is working Days
- The hours of work and shift patterns available are 10am - 2pm, Monday to Friday
- The rate of pay is: £10.50 per hour (rising to £11.50 if you train as a butcher)
Your key responsibilities will be to process and pack food products for top retail customers in a busy chilled factory environment.
This will include handling portions of raw chicken such as the breast or thigh or trussing the whole bird.
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll have a passion for delivering high standards and making sure our Health and Safety, Food Safety and Quality standards are met. And you’ll be prepared to learn and work well in a fast-paced environment
If you’ve previously worked in a factory it would be an advantage but it’s not essential as full training will be given, including L1 & 2 Health and Safety certification.
***During September only - receive a £500 Introductory bonus in time for Christmas!**
- New increased pay rates
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
- A Covid-19 safe environment
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Trade Union
- Free Off Street parking
- 3 x Employee of the month rewards
- Seasonal Events
About the Company
Providing the nation with some of the finest food in Britain since 1993, 2 Sisters Food Group has grown to become one of the major food manufacturing companies in Europe. With more than 15,000 colleagues who represent up to 26 different nationalities, we are proud to be counted amongst the nation's key workers with our relentless work helping to feed Great Britain.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a large organisation where you have plenty of career paths to follow, look no further and click apply today.
2 Sisters Food Group