Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Production Operatives to join our team in Flixton/Bungay.
- This post is working Nights
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 16:00 – 00:10, Monday - Friday
- The rate of pay is: £11.07 per hour
The main responsibilities of the Production Operative role are:
- To produce and deliver production to the customers required quality standards.
- To process, sort and pack poultry products as well as basic machine operation
- Monitor the output to check that it is line with company standards
The Ideal Candidate
You’ll have a passion for delivering high standards and making sure our Health and Safety, Food Safety and Quality standards are met. And you’ll be prepared to learn and work well in a fast-paced environment
If you’ve previously worked in a factory it would be an advantage but it’s not essential as full training will be given, including L1 & 2 Health and Safety certification.
- 20 Days Holiday
- Opportunities for Overtime currently paid time and a half
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Full and Part Time Contracts Available
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Free buses to work for the from certain routes
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
- Wellbeing support on site
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month - Passion & Pride
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group