Great permanent opportunities to help feed the nation at a leading UK food manufacturing company. Here at 2 Sisters Food Group we are proud of our relentless work helping to feed the UK.
- Backshift Sun 12pm - 9pm or 12.30pm - 9.30pm Mon-Thur 3pm - 12am or 3.30pm - 12.30am.
- (£50 a week Backshift allowance)
- 40 Hours Per week
You will be involved with the processing of food products for our top tier customers.
Working within a chilled factory environment, you will be handling raw meat. Depending on the team you work in this may include handling portions of the chicken such as the breast or thigh or trussing the whole bird.
You do not need any experience as we will give you all the training that you need. You just need to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn something new! There are plenty of development opportunities available on site that can see you progress in your career.
The Ideal Candidate
As a Production Operative, you will have a passion for delivering high standards whilst making sure our H&S, Food Safety and Quality standards are met. You will be prepared to learn and work well in a busy, fast paced environment.
If you have experience within production or within a factory this would be an advantage. However this is not essential for the role as full training will be given. This includes L1 and L2 Health and Safety certification.
So if you are looking for a new opportunity in a large organisation where you have plenty of career paths to follow, look no further and click apply today.
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on site canteen serving hot meals including PM Shift
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- Wellbeing support on site
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification with fantastic career progression.
- Fast track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
About the Company
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 8,500 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to consumers via major retailers. Our colleagues work across ten primary sites across the UK, where chickens are transported from nearby farms for processing and at our cutting sites prepared for portioning, deboning, and filleting. UK Poultry predominantly produces private-label products for major retailers. We know our proficiency is in processing, so we work with experts in other fields such as: hatching, farming, animal husbandry and transport to ensure that our supply chain is as effective and efficient as possible.
2 Sisters Food Group