We currently have an exciting opportunity for Front Line Manager to join our team in Thetford
- This post is working NIGHTS
- The hours of work and shift patterns are: Various: 1700 - 0500 - 4on 4off
- The rate of pay is: £16.10ph + 10% Night Shift Allowance between 10pm - 6am
The key tasks for the role will include
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards
- Maintaining GMP/Audit Readiness
- Responsibility for and leading a team of people
- Meeting product/customer specifications
- Asset care - supporting with equipment changeovers
- Competency training of key skills
- Working with Production Managers to implement operational improvements
- Conducting performance reviews/appraisals
- Coaching and mentoring the team to progress and deliver operational performance against agreed KPIs
The Ideal Candidate
People are our priority and our ideal candidate will demonstrate that they have effective people management skills. Additionally you will have:
- Extensive experience of working in a food manufacturing environment is preferable
- Demonstrable knowledge of the tasks set out in the main responsibilities.
- A strong focus on succession planning
- Experience of deputising for senior management and of working at all levels within a comparable setting
- Company Bus Service from Norwich, Attleborough, Wymondham and Thetford Centre
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount - offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- 50% off your total bill in all of our group restaurant brands
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks
- Employee of the Month awards
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training
About the Company
Our Thetford operation is a breaded/coated product centre of excellence. As a value added, non-kill site we have no live animals or butchery onsite. It uses best in class equipment, which enables the site to deliver significant environmental benefits. The low-energy building is the flagship development within the 2 Sisters group.
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
2 Sisters Food Group