NEW INCREASED PAY RATES
We currently have opportunities for Packing Operative's to join our team in Thetford
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 4 on 4 off DAYS 06.00 - 18.00
- Trained Operatives £11.60ph
As a Packing Operative with 2 Sisters, you will be handling and packing food products for top retail customers within a busy chilled factory environment.
You will be required to handle raw meat that has already been butchered.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Packing Operative will have passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment. You'll need to enjoy working at pace and have a keenness to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Company Bus Service from Norwich, Attleborough, Wymondham and Thetford Centre
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount - offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- 50% off your total bill in all of our group restaurant brands
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks
- Employee of the Month awards
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training
About the Company
Our Thetford operation is a breaded/coated product centre of excellence. As a value added, non-kill site we have no live animals or butchery onsite. It uses best in class equipment, which enables the site to deliver significant environmental benefits. The low-energy building is the flagship development within the 2 Sisters group.
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
2 Sisters Food Group