*** Immediate start with new, increased pay rates ***
Come and join us! We currently have exciting opportunities for Packaging Machine Operators to join our team in Willand, Devon.
- This post is working Afternoon/Evenings
- The hours of work and shift patterns are:
- 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.
- The rate of pay is: £11.50 per hour
As a Machine Operator your main responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the machines, to ensure that correct programmes are used
- Label and film roll changes
- Monitoring and maintaining the product run
- Label print and verification sign-offs
- Responsible for signing and returning the film back into stores
- Final product quality inspection
The Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate for this role you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good spoken and written English
- The ability to work effectively and adapt to changing environments
- The ability to set up and operate equipment
No experience is required as full training will be provided.
*** NEW INCREASED PAY RATES & £500 INTRODUCTORY BONUS***
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Opportunities for overtime at a premium rate
- A Covid-19 safe environment
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Trade Union
- Free Off Street parking
- 3 x Employee of the month rewards
- Seasonal Events
About the Company
Providing the nation with some of the finest food in Britain since 1993, 2 Sisters Food Group has grown to become one of the major food manufacturing companies in Europe. With more than 15,000 colleagues who represent up to 26 different nationalities, we are proud to be counted amongst the nation's key workers with our relentless work helping to feed Great Britain.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a large organisation where you have plenty of career paths to follow, look no further and click apply today.
2 Sisters Food Group