Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for a Night Hygiene Operative to join our team in Scunthorpe
- This post is working nights
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 22:00pm to 06:00am, Monday to Friday
- The rate of pay is: £12.00 per hour
- To carry out cleaning in all areas on night hygiene in accordance with cleaning schedules
- As a Hygiene Operative, you will be expected to handle certain chemicals when cleaning different areas. You are accountable for ensuring these chemicals are used responsibly and appropriately in order to avoid any potential health risks to yourself or other operatives.
- Ensuring all the equipment in the factory (machinery, belts, etc.) are cleaned to the high standard - full training and PPE will be provided
- Ensure customer specifications are met (Quality of cleaning standards meets and exceeds expectations)
- To ensure daily hygiene control sheets are completed and relevant corrective action is carried out within the agreed timescale
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure water usage is kept to a minimum & chemical is used at the correct concentration.
- Ability to Work in confined spaces
- Ability to Work at Height
- Happy to work in hot and cold environments
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Night Hygiene Operative will have passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment.
We are a fast moving business so you need to enjoy working at pace and have determination to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Scunthorpe Site currently have a vacancy for a Night Hygiene Operative. Offering the following benefits for all employees.
- Immediate starts within a few days
- Free bus to work, limited to the rotating two week shift pattern
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fast track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Opportunities for overtime
- A Covid-19 safe environment
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Free Off Street parking
- Employee Recognition Awards Monthly
- Seasonal Events
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group