Great opportunities to help feed the nation at a leading UK food manufacturing company.
Here at 2 Sisters Food Group we are proud of our relentless work helping to feed Great Britain. We currently have exciting opportunities for Hygiene Operative's to join the team in Coupar Angus.
Sunday 1800-0600 Mon & Tues 2100-0600 Every 2nd Sat 1800-0600
Wed & Thurs 2100-0600hrs / Fri 1800-0600hrs Every 2nd Sat 1800-0600
As a Hygiene Operative, you will be a key member of the team responsible for ensuring all areas of the factory are cleaned in line with stringent food safety standards.
This will include:
- Cleaning surfaces and areas effectively
- Ensuring all records are kept up to date for the cleaning routine.
- Following the cleaning method as described in the Cleaning Instruction Cards
- Using chemical and cleaning applications safely and as described in the Cleaning Instruction Cards
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
You must be comfortable working in an environment that processes raw meat.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Hygiene Operative will have passion for ensuring that all areas of the factory both internal and external are clean and hygienic whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment.
We are a fast moving business so you need to enjoy working at pace and have determination to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for overtime
- £50 Shift Allowance
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on site canteen serving hot meals including PM Shift
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- Wellbeing support on site
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification with fantastic career progression.
- Fast track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food. We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group