Come and join us! We currently have a permanent opportunity for a KPI Adminsitator to join our team in Scunthorpe
- This post is working two week rotating shift pattern
- The hours of work and shift patterns are 0600-1430 & 1430-2300, Monday to Friday
- The rate of pay is: £11.50 per hour
- Please be advised that to be successful within this role you will need to commit to working early starts
- Liaise and communicate with factory personnel & supporting departments e.g. HR, Payroll, Finance etc.
- Manage shift personnel holiday requirements ensuring adherence to department targets
- Control, record & issue of Personnel Protective Equipment to colleagues
- Complete daily time and attendance sheets for department, identifying any exceptions such as absence, holiday etc.
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure compliance and completion with Return to work interviews
- Completion of daily reports such as man hours etc.
- Data handling and analysis
- General Meeting support note taking etc
- Project support
- Supporting implementation of new systems/processes
- Operational tasks to support the wider team
- Enforce adherence to the strict housekeeping and hygiene standards expected by the company and its customers.
- Ensure full adherence to accident reporting, supporting other Managers to complete accident investigations to identify root cause and control measures
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal KPI Administrator will have passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment.
We are a fast moving business so you need to enjoy working at pace and have dedication to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Scunthorpe 2 Sisters are currently recruiting for a Key Performance Indicator Administrator to work in our 'Cutting Hall'', Offering the following benefits for all employees...
- Immediate starts
- Free buses to work
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Wellbeing support on site
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast track to become a skilled colleague - Progression and Development Opportunities
- Opportunities for overtime
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group