Great opportunities to help feed the nation at a leading UK food manufacturing company.
Here at 2 Sisters Food Group we are proud to be counted amongst the nation's key workers with our relentless work helping to feed Great Britain. We currently have exciting opportunities for Production Operative's to join the team in Coupar Angus.
The hours of work and shift patterns are:
AM - 06:30-15:30 - Mon - Friday
PM - Sun 11:30-20:30 Mon-Thu 15:30 – 00:30
The rates of pay are: £10.35
- Forklift and electric barrow to enable loadings.
- Correctly and effectively carry out the required functions, once trained to do so, in the cutting hall
- General operative duties on the line as required
- Ensure that all areas of training in basic food hygiene, health and safety and product quality are adhered to
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and presentation during working hours
- Produce each product to specification
- Maintain Health and Safety standards in accordance with Company Policy and all relevant legislative documentation – actively encouraging health and safety awareness with other operatives maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to in full – actively encouraging the ‘clean as you go’ philosophy.
- Ensure work practices minimise the risk of product contamination.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good spoken English is essential
- To meet targets set by management and the customer, i.e. productivity, quality hygiene and waste.
- To work as part of a team and effectively communicate with all colleagues and Management staff
- Meet all customer requirements & meet standards expected
- Thorough and Methodical
- Able to maintain high personal standards
- Comfortable working in a pressurised environment and able to meet tight deadlines
Hours of work: 40
Pay rates: £10.35
Opportunities for overtime ( Overtime pay rate from £12.50)
A COVID 19 safe environment.
Free on site parking
Discounted buses to work available
Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
Employee assistance programme.
Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group