We have the following shift for anyone considering part time hours.
18.30-pm-23.00pm - 5 days per week
Please be aware that we have limited vacancies available for the above. If interested please enquire as soon as possible.
- Working in our ‘Cutting’ department portioning chicken in to wings, drums, breast , thigh etc.
- Working towards achieving the product targets set for the day by working at a consistent work rate.
- Ensuring that waste is left to a minimum through a good quality product management.
- Ensuring products on the production line are fit to purpose.
- Reporting Machine faults and issues to ensure line succession.
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health and Safety and Technical requirements as specified within training.
- Being aware of surrounding environments and the potential hazards that could cause harm to yourself or your peers.
- Being conscious of hygiene, hands must always be cleaned and sanitised using the wash stations provided in all departments
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Factory Operative will have passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met.
You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment.
We are a fast moving business so you need to enjoy working at pace and have determination to take action and achieve results.
Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Scunthorpe Site currently has a vacancy for a Factory Operative working in our state-of-the-art poultry department. Offering the following benefits for all employees.
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, M&S and Tesco
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and occupational health support on site
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety Certification
- Opportunities for overtime
- A Covid-19 safe environment
- Canteen with hot, affordable food
- Free off-street parking
- Employee recognition awards
- Seasonal Events and Family Fun Days
- Staff Sales
About the Company
We are one of British business's most compelling success stories of the past 20 years. More than 15,000 colleagues drawn from 36 nationalities help to make a mind-boggling array of some of the finest food in Britain - From poultry to pizza to pies, from ready meals to ranges of soup. We started out from very humble beginnings in the early 1990s, and from there 2 Sisters has grown to become one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Europe, producing great quality, great value food.
We have a strong UK presence in poultry, chilled and bakery food categories, as well as a brand favourite with Holland’s pies. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi, Asda, Co-op, KFC, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose.
2 Sisters Food Group