2Sisters Thetford have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Executive Assistant to join our team.
You will be a dynamic, versatile experienced EA with a good understanding of confidentiality, a highly organised approach to your work and a positive, can-do attitude. This is a key role interfacing with senior managers, clients and other teams across the business. Excellent communication skills are therefore essential as you will be liaising with a broad range of stakeholders.
This is a great developmental opportunity to join a leading food Company, which can offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will be involved in a range of duties to include taking care of meeting arrangements and minutes, project co-ordination, general administration and being involved in a large variety of engaging tasks.
Some accounts activity such as raising purchase orders, support with the preparation of customer visits and support with internal communications work.
There is almost endless opportunity for involvement if you love to multitask and enjoy working under pressure in a rewarding and fast-paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Executive Assistant and Administration experience
- Competent with Microsoft office applications (including Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in all matters, including working on reports, correspondence, management of meeting arrangements.
- High standard of literacy and ability to draft correspondence and minutes etc.
- Have worked in an environment where confidentiality is important.
- Resilient and adaptable
- Able to successfully influence and challenge at senior level with strong social skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills both internally and externally at all levels with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Sound judgement and the ability to acquire quickly the knowledge necessary to assess and prioritise demands on the Site Directors time
- Good standard of general education
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- 20 Days Holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks and fruit
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training including L1 & 2 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month and ‘My Bright Idea’ awards
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Wellbeing support on site
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
About the Company
2Sisters Thetford is an added value site; designing, producing and packaging breaded products using best in class equipment, which enables the site to deliver significant environmental benefits. The low-energy building is the flagship development within the 2 Sisters group.
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
2 Sisters Food Group